• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hear me, Brothers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Sorry for the title, I'm going too Defias these times but nah.

Kay, so I need something, It would be tent buildings.

Of course that would be hard, but If someone make it OR help making it, he or she will have an opportunity to be a part of my campaign in the job he/she likes. +3 rep included too, It's not bribery but it's part of the reward heheh.

Okay, serious. I need Defias buildings. These are the Following:

Camp/Outpost/Headquarters-A seemingly large(not much, just a great hall sized one) tent or camp that could be inspired off the Mercenary Camp. It's up to you. The training animation will have the door opening and having glow inside

Barracks-A small tent with a training ground with broken weapons and fences made of poor materials. The train animation is up to you.

Shadow Hold-A circular tent with magic staff rack beside. Also black runes around that glow during stand work.

(More Buildings coming soon)

The birth animation could be simple like the orc birth animation. No dusts and hammers needed.

Sorry for being harsh and weird but, I don't know why. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.