• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnoll Building Request. Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i have been working a long time to get a self working gnoll race and i am finally successful but i need models for the buildings. Here is a list of all the different ones i need. I'll try to be specific.

1. i need a model for the capital i will name each level of it with letters

a. for the first level i need a model of a gnoll building which has a camp fire in the middle (no pig but still on fire) has a tent to the top right and a gnoll hut to the top left of it.

b. for the second level it has a camp fire again but has 3 cages next to it. one in the bottom left, bottom right, and the bottom of the camp fire. An obelisk to the left and the same thing with the tent and gnoll hut.

c. last level is a the city building which goes in 2 different sides but very small and replaces the tent with it so in other words it's the same as b but replaces the tent with that city buildind.

2. I need a barracks which is like the human barracks but is made of wood. I guess people have to be creative on this one.

3. This is the hero building i need someone to make a big crypt with 2 glowing obelisks near the the enterence and several graves around it.

4. Something silimar to the market except it's gold and has several weapon and armor racks next to it.

5. a glowing blacksmith with flame grates aroudn it i think 3 would do with 1 glowing obelisk as well.

6. This is the mage building. I need it to be a black citadel statue with runes in front of it as well as a small portal to the right of the statue. The portal is .10 big from the original size of the shimmering portal.

7. I need a model for a building i call the gnoll court. For this i need a model of 4 cages and a very small cathedral in the bottom of it .6 big with standards in the bottom of it.

8. I need a lumber building. For this i need a windmill, & a Granary next to each other and some crates and rock chunks in the bottom.

Thatt's all i know it's mainly buildings with attachments and some skinning but i still need them if my campaign is going to work because the amount of buildings they can build fills up the whole build menu. Please help make them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.