• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Healing Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi if its possible can someone make a trigger or a map-trigger containing a "Healing Nova", the idea is to make a nova of Healing around the Ability caster.Also i was thinking if who is helping me can add 500 damage healed + 5 armor bonus for 10 seconds for each "Healing globe" healed/touched/Entered on/in Targeted unit of "Healing Nova" Way

Thanks, I'll rep!

Last edited:
Level 3
2 things, u cant rep people yet, you need at least 10 posts and 10 rep points yourself.

2nd.... i dont make custom abilities much but try editing that healing ability on the keeper of the grove. make the duration .01 (or instantanious if it can be) and make the hit points healed 500 every secod... BUT if it seems liek its not healing 500 when you test it, do... 500 x 100 (which is 50,000) because theres 100 0.01's in 1 second

i dont know if you can add multiple abilities.. cause i usually only edit objects and make triggers. GL

Level 4
1-
2 things, u cant rep people yet, you need at least 10 posts and 10 rep points yourself.

2-
2nd.... i dont make custom abilities much but try editing that healing ability on the keeper of the grove. make the duration .01 (or instantanious if it can be) and make the hit points healed 500 every secod... BUT if it seems liek its not healing 500 when you test it, do... 500 x 100 (which is 50,000) because theres 100 0.01's in 1 second

i dont know if you can add multiple abilities.. cause i usually only edit objects and make triggers. GL

1-Wow...man i have more than 10 posts..not 10 points of reputation on myself but i can +rep without having 10 rep in myself.I guess you made a mistake dude,whatever, its ok
2-And maybe that can work but im still looking for a nova effect...look liking an opening circle.

Level 4
Level 4
How bout trying with a negative value for the damage ( you might need to change the advance option to allow negative real value)

Its alreadfy turned on ! =D

XX_Noob said:
eh, just alter the frost nova stats, make it -50 to make it heal (the 50 is just an example) and then make it target allies.

Are you sure..I will try it after..but the question is.When i cast the modified frost nova will heal my friend in X range and also -50 means what ? 50 damage healed ? =D
see ya, Thanks,

Level 6
When I did my own healing nova I used the Essence of blight spell (obsidian destroyers) And modified the values of it + changed the effect. Try it, works like a charm

Level 4
When I did my own healing nova I used the Essence of blight spell (obsidian destroyers) And modified the values of it + changed the effect. Try it, works like a charm

Yes it works...but the point is....
I want something like a ring as you can see in some other novas spells.Something like Healing globes (dummy units) around the caster and they go to the healed unit...or simple this "Ring of Healing globes" comes bigger each time....

Make a unit group. Than set the life of picked unit to life of picked unit + 500(ora any other value)
For nova effect search in spell forum(there is one nova like spell, click on my signature spell is called "taste of death" than you just take the first 5 lines for each integer A from 1-36 just take a look at the loop)
For armor bonus... hmm you can base the ability on "roar" (it gives armor bonus and you can set the duration)

So you take roar as base spell (modify it so that gives armor) than make a trigger that sets the life and gives the nova effect.

Level 4
Make a unit group. Than set the life of picked unit to life of picked unit + 500(ora any other value)
For nova effect search in spell forum(there is one nova like spell, click on my signature spell is called "taste of death" than you just take the first 5 lines for each integer A from 1-36 just take a look at the loop)
For armor bonus... hmm you can base the ability on "roar" (it gives armor bonus and you can set the duration)

So you take roar as base spell (modify it so that gives armor) than make a trigger that sets the life and gives the nova effect.

Hmm, nice i should try that... =D

Level 12
Abilities -> Essence of Blight.

The easiest way to make this "healing nova" should be, like XX_Noob said, setting targets to allies instead of enemies, and making the values negative (so that they heal instead of hurt).

Why are you replying to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.