• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[HD] - Loading Screen Request (Click here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
High Detail - Loading Screen

Request. Reward: +rep and credits and my help whenever you need it!

Hi!

I need a Loading Screen for my coming ORPG "Land of the Fallen".
Since the project still is too new and lot alot of stuff done yet, i have not made a Project thread. But it comes soon!

I am building a totally new ORPG with features you never have seen in a Warcraft III ORPG before.

But: I kind of sucks when it comes to 2D (and 3D) art, thats why I am asking YOU to make me a loading screen!

Reward

+ Reputation Points
+ Credits (in-game!)
+ My help in Terraining, Triggering or w/e when you need it!

My Request

I need a High detailed Loading Screen.

In the top center of the loading screen, this text should be displayed:

LAND OF THE FALLEN
The Beginning - v1.0

The background should be something neat, maybe a Hero standing in a Dungeon or something, with some cool effects and some monsters behind the hero.

If you would like to, you could be my personal LoadingScreener :thumbs_up:
Whenever a new version of the map is released, you update the screen with the new information.

I am also building a Website, if you do this for me I'll give you a free Registered account to the site (where you can view all info about the game, get tutorials and all command codes etc...)

If the screenie is good and you have skills in 2D (and 3D) art, I would love it if you could "work" for me. You will get +rep and credits for all your work!

Stay in touch!

Cheers, XombeR

Status
Not open for further replies.