• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Having two groups attack each other (preferably using regions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
As part of my cinematic, I used a trigger which should make two groups (each from a different player and region) attack-move to the other side's region...

Problem is it doesn't work. Any ideas how to fix it? Other ways to do such a thing, even without regions?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    220 KB · Views: 74
Level 12
Maybe just use the "Units in region" function instead of the "Units in region matchion ..." function. Unless there are units in there that aren't supposed to attack as well...

Do you have any other triggers or is that it?

Level 12
Are the regions the correct regions for each player? I think just removing the "matching" part for making the unit groups should make this more simple.

You could also just have one region and have them attack move to the center. They would all come at each other and then just aggro, anyway.

Level 3
I removed the matching part, and both sides are attacking... kinda. Half of blue and red units aren't moving until they've aggro, but then the fight already started. Not all the units are affected by the triggers for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.