• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Have enemy units attack me non-stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm a newbie in W3 world editor.

I wish to create a trigger to have the computer AI enemies constantly send enemies, in hordes preferably, to constantly attack me once every 3 minutes or so.

This is a standard melee map.

The purpose is to have the AI be very aggressive and smarter. Without triggers, they just mind their own business and maybe attack me once every 10-15minutes. I want them to be actively sending waves of enemies to kill me ASAP.

Thanks

Level 1
What I have done so far is to create an area/zone or whatever it's called, spawn enemies inside, and force them to move to attack me. I tried this with enemies too. I don't haev access to WE now, but basically it's a trigger that tells all entering units belonging to player 2-12 to move attack my base.
Would this work? Because I have tested it many times and they don't seem to try to attack me at all.

Level 12
@Pyrogasm

@XYD879 I can't promise you a smarter AI, but if you take care of unit spawns you can set an aggressive AI to attack you. For example, an AoS AI. I've attached one of the AI scripts for the last mission in founding of durotar (orc TFT campaign). Basically, it makes all the unit types specified in the script attack any unit/building of a given user without discrimination.

What will be slightly more difficult is to have this behavior triggered. You'll want to use a command trigger to start the aggressive attack, like shown here. If you have more problems, post your script here.

Attachments

• o03Bx10.txt
    926 bytes · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.