• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Have cool spell ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Knight
Spell One: Lance Hurl: Hurls a lance at the enemy, doing X damage and a possible chance to kill them on hit (very low chance). (a javelin missile or something like that)
cooldown: 8

Spell Two: Run to Defense!: The knight is not easily broken in his mind, and his physical strength says the same. If he must give his life up to protect the helpless, he will. Increases armor by X for X seconds. Also gives 1/2/3/4/5/6+ permanent armor. (the footmans "defend" effect?)
cooldown: 8

Spell Three: For Freedom!
The Knight is induced in a righteous frenzy, fighting for the cause of his people and king. Increases attack speed by X and movement speed by X. Also increases damage by X (i don't know what speeds and damage you want so i put them as X's) (make his hands glow yellow with faerie dragon missile instead of normal frenzy)
cooldown: 10

Spell Four: Cry of Hope: The Knight does not despair in hard times and tries to keep his allies this way too. He lets loose a encouraging cry, bringing hope to allied units and renewing their strength. Heals for X and increases attack speed and damage for all units around the knight in a small/medium/large radius for /8/10/12% (normal roar i suppose)
cooldown: 15

Artificer:
Spell Four: Electrical Overload:
Releases a overload of electrical energy, dealing X ammount of damage to all units around you in a big/medium/large (and stays large for next levels) area for 2/4/6/8/10 seconds. (an edited ulti of crypt lords with lightning balls perhaps and without the life steal?)
cooldow: 10

Spell Five: Unstable Pulse
The Artificer combines a shocking sphere and pulse sphere to create an unstable creation. It creates an electrical explosion, dealing X damage and stunning for 3 seconds. Then it releases a devastating wave of lightning, bouncing to 5/6/7 targets for X damage. Finally, the sphere overloads and explodes, dealing X damage and continuing for X damage over 5/6/7 seconds. (electrical explosion = the purge effect, electric wave = chain lightning, the last one a giant chain lightning hit effect or a farseers missile, or both :)!
cooldown: 15

hope this helped!

Level 13
Thanks for the suggestions, takakenji. I updated the spells, and some of yours were used.

Guardian ability 4

Guardian's Blessing- The Guardian Calls A Blessing from The Heaven's,giving the guardian 30%/40%/50% To block 100 damage, +10/+14/+17 armor and has 3%/5%/8% chance to make The Guardian invulnerable instead.

The Guardian actually isn't a holy hero. He's... neutral. Also, his spells are either combat or fire oriented.

Level 11
ohh sorry, i'll make another one
Guardian Ability 4
Fire Torture-sends a massive fire in a line on a targeted unit/hero,the unit/hero will be damaged 20/45/60 per 0.1 second for 5 seconds, the unit/hero will not move or cannot use spells and cannot attack

Level 14
Artificter Special Ability:

Sphere Upgrade
Upgrades the spheres, making them more stronger.

Spirit Warrior Defensive:

Spirit Split
Every time the Spirit Warrior is attacked, there is a 10% chance to split the Warrior's spirit to two, the real one and a copy. The copy deals 50% of the Warrior's damage and takes 200% damage.

Level 13
I don't want to add your Sphere Upgrade idea to the Artificer, because the main character of the game (who's spells I've already made by myself) has a similar special ability.
Your Spirit Split idea, though, has already been added to the Spirit Warrior. Thanks!

EDIT: It's late and I'm tired. You'll have to wait 'til morning for me to review any spells that get posted past this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.