• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Have any Skin Request?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello .. i'm starting to skin again.. and i have 5 main ideas that i will probably do.. (its a secret :p)

Now what i'm asking you in this thread is.. do you have any Skin request or skins ideas?!

Cause sometimes people can come with AMAZING ideas.. why i'm doing this thread.. so if your really creative and want to share your skin concept .. its the right place..

Warning --> if i dont like your idea.. i wont do it.. BUT! someone else might thinks its a really good idea! so don't give up .. and please.. for the folowing answers.. if someone gives a stupid idea.. do not deny it! cause it might bring a better one!

and of crouse will +rep you for your ideas.. (IF THEY ARE GOOD):thumbs_up:

Edit: skins only ... not models

Last edited:
Level 19
ok goblin can i have ur msn also i need 4 skins from pirates of carribean davy jones jack sparrow Sao Feng and Flying Dutchbird if u like it?
models could be admiral proudmore and blademaster and human battle ship or undead battle ship :p

Status
Not open for further replies.