• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HAVE A MAP THAT NEEDS FINISHING! GOOD MAP NO TIME TO FINISH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I halted my work on this map because of my work and I have no more time for my map! It is 1/3 finished with triggers and custom units! I need someone that will finish it! It is RPG based map but that can be changed in this time! If someone is interested post a reply and we will se! P.S. this map is great and I will not give it to some unexperienced fellow! :wink: (Story is about some marines on the strange unexplored planet)! I just dont want to go to waste because I started it really great! 8)

Level 1
sup man, earlier i was working on a map of the same kind but i got sidetracked and bored. ( i find the hardest part to do in a map is the begining ) if u like i could take a look at ur map, and see what i can do. im quite good at making maps

Status
Not open for further replies.