• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone want to finish a map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi. Well, i started this map about a year ago and just did it fr like 3 mins a day ( :p ) cause i wasn't really into it. Its a map called IceBorn TD. Its obviously a TD, bassed on ice. yes sounds ... whatever. But i have units in place, the terrain set up and all that. The poit of this map was to combine the hero portion to do inbetween waves, with the storyline. If anyone wants to finsih it up, go ahead :) i don't really care how it goes or anything. you can tkae all the credit for making it. Yup. I do play w3 still but don't fell liek settings up all the health and damage of towers and all that, just seems... :( ya. so here's a link to it (hosted on this site)

http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Maps&ID=10040

Status
Not open for further replies.