• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Haunted Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Haunted
(working name)

Story
None know when they came, but it happed just few months ago when they reached our borders. We though we were ready but we were not. Not at all...
All the north region is overrun by the hungry, mindless undead. Led by an evil generals known as the Plaguebringers, they destroyed almost all of our greatest citys and fortresses. And now they come here. It is your duty, young Heros to stop this slaughter. You must kill the Plaguebringer to stop them until forces from the South arive. There are many paths to the peace, but not all are quiet.

What is Haunted?

Haunted is an action RPG style game designed to be fast and exciting. Tired of noobs spreading death and decay in your party? They won't with Haunted cause it's designed for up to 4 players. It's easy to get best of the game with only 2-3 friends, where up to 3 players play as a Hero and one as a Plaguebringer.

What is this game about?

Haunted is all about teamplay and strategy. Heros must use teamplay to defeat the Plaguebringer, while he must carefully chose what items to wear and when and who to strike. In the begining of the game, Plague bringer is much stronger than Heros but as the game moves on, Heros will learn new skills and get better items, required to defeat the Plaguebringer.

Gameplay

Goal of the Heros is to kill the Plaguebringer and Plaguebringer must kill all the Heros. Once Hero is dead, a grave will be created at his position. Other players must take his grave to the Soulstone. There will be up to 3 of those in whole map, so rescue mission can become a death trap if Plaguebringer is skilled enough.

Map will be quite big and Heros will have trouble finding Plaguebringer. Plague bringer shares vision with Undead Army so he can easily locate Heros. There are also portals which Plaguebringer can use to move more quickly.

There will be a lot of quests for both Heros and Plaguebringer. Many of them will reward you with a powerful item, thus completing them can be very important.
Features

- exciting gameplay

- nice terrain

- delicius skills

- great teamplay

- 6 equip item slots, 6 more to carry items

- decent number of items, many but not overkill

- much more...

There also varius classes, both Hero and Plaguebringer, and each class has it's upsides and downsides. These are Hero classes that will be available when game gets released:
Warrior

Paladin

Priest

Ranger
Who do I need and who do I want?

I need a triggerer, that needs to:
a) be hardworking

b) must know how to code leakless and effective. JASS isn't required but it's more than welcome.

c) can have any number of other projects as long as he can finish all the work at time.

d) must be polite and must treat everyone else with respect. That respect is mutual.

If you want to join the project and there isn't job listed above that you can do, post here what you can and want do and you might get accepted. If you have any questions feel free to PM me at any time :)

I might post some screenshots later, but I'm very lazy so I probably won't :p

Status
Not open for further replies.