• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hashtable Key problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm learning more about hashtables from the system The Maker made, in that system he has this line:
  • Hashtable - Save 10 as (Key timer) of (Key (Attacked unit)) in Regen_Hash
But I don't understand how the "(Key (Attacked unit))" got there, when i try to change Attacked unit to something, all i get is a box with no options and a grayed out variable box.

How do i change it to (Key (UnitVariable)) or (Key (PickedUnit)) when there are no options for me to choose anything, or type anything in?

I'm using newest version of JNGP that I know of.

Level 8
Yeah, i opened regular WE, and i can make triggers and copy/paste them into my map, but one question still remains, in a spell trigger I set a unit to a variable "Target" in the other triggers the key is (attacked unit), (picked unit), but can it be set to a unit variable?

I don't see a way...

Yeah, i opened regular WE, and i can make triggers and copy/paste them into my map, but one question still remains, in a spell trigger I set a unit to a variable "Target" in the other triggers the key is (attacked unit), (picked unit), but can it be set to a unit variable?

I don't see a way...

save the unit to the hashtable then
  • Set Unit = Load Key of Key from hashtable

Status
Not open for further replies.