• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Happy Shopper TD (solo)

A TD with Mazing. You have to improve the creeps with different upgrades to be able to build towers... 40 waves - 60 towers - random mode available
Contents

Happy Shopper TD (solo) (Map)

Reviews
Mini-Me: I will not aprove this until you add clear instructions at the beginning of the map on how to play. At this stage this map will only make a lot of people angry. Remains unaproved.

M

Mini-Me: I will not aprove this until you add clear instructions at the beginning of the map on how to play. At this stage this map will only make a lot of people angry. Remains unaproved.

Level 16
You explain absolutely nothing. The game is very very confusing for first time players. The most common word said in the game is surprise surprise "wtf". Chat filled with wtf :p. People quit your map angry, you can bet your money they are not playing it again.

After some time I finally understood how you get food to build a tower.

I'll give you that your idea is unique, but that doesnt make it a good idea. The map is terrible :p. Making your own towers worse or the creeps stronger in order to build one more tower or upgrade one of your excisting towers is a poor idea. It simply isnt fun.