• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Halo mod "Halo: A New Begining" NEEDS A ANIMATOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Pfff, a Halo mod in Warcraft? I thought the DBZ mod idea was the worst. I place this idea, on the scale of ideas...

- (TToR, RotD, TToA and others)
- (Warhammer mod)
-(Halo Mod, DBZ Mod)
-(FF7 Mod)

The ones that are higher have a better idea, the ones that are lower have a worse idea.

Wanna know why I place a Halo mod so low?

HALO IS A FRIGGEN FPS

Halo is an FPS, WC3 is a RTS. BIG DIFFERENCE

Oh, and no one is going to animate your models: Animating takes time, and no one wants to animate for something that will probably die anyway.

Just transfer animations over

Mecheon

Level 7
dont want to but im guessing its

get a modfel change it to mdl then get another model change it to mdl then upload the model with the anims u want then get the model u want anims transfered to then so on am i right for a guess?

Level 17
Or use 3ds max 5 to make models from scratch and then animate them from scratch as well. I picked it up in two days, Alfred did too. If you can't.. well then you should just give it up. But what I am saying is, just fiddle around with the proggies, you WILL find out evenetually if you got the skills. If you don't, ah well. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.