• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi.
To start, site seems totally epic. Great layout, forum based, all the works. Very nicely done, whoever did it. My username is, clearly, Yousera. I've been screwing around making horrible maps for my brothers and friends, using melee abilities(slightly altering damage and target special effect), vanilla models and textures, and an overuse of cinematics. I've perused the magic most of the people on this site pull off with their modeling, textures, icons, but most of all, spells.
After looking at all of the goods hosted here, I decided to join. I plan on making an single player, epic RPG map, loosely based upon R.A. Salvatore's The Thousand Orcs. To do this, I intend to draw upon this site's massive repertoire of GUI and jass knowledge to create legitimately awe inspiring spells.
I've familiarized myself with the GUI extensively through the sh*t maps I've made, and have purchased both 3DS Max and PS, considering that graphic and 3D design will be my major in college.
In conclusion,

Epic site.

'

Welcome to the hive!

This is one of the best Introductions I've seen in awhile.

This.

I've been screwing around making horrible maps for my brothers and friends, using melee abilities(slightly altering damage and target special effect), vanilla models and textures, and an overuse of cinematics.

I was just like that back in '08 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.