• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gyropack

This is my gyropack that defies the laws of physics. It is goblin/gnome invention. Kinda like jet pack. If you use it in your map credit me.
Here is a GIF image as a preview. Before you proceed, here are some notes:
+ Do not comment based on gif sole.
+ Rotation of the blade is much better in model editor or game. (In birth anim it goes slowly and then steadily increases in speed.)
+ Belts are properly placed. They look odd, but in game it is fine. I had to make them that way.

Gyropack.jpg

Keywords:
goblin,gnome,fly,pack,gyro,copter,helicopter,chopper
Contents

Gyropack (Model)

Reviews
03:20, 5th Sep 2011 anarchianbedlam: birth animation shrinks the model. probably a stray keyframe UPDATE: animation fixed, works ingame, might be useful. approved.

M

03:20, 5th Sep 2011
anarchianbedlam: birth animation shrinks the model. probably a stray keyframe

UPDATE: animation fixed, works ingame, might be useful. approved.

cool model but u should make it a weapon that would be cool nice job tho:vw_wtf::vw_sad::vw_sleep::vw_unimpressed::vw_death::vw_love::goblin_yeah::goblin_cry::goblin_good_job::goblin_jawdrop::goblin_sleep::goblin_wtf::goblin_boom::ogre_rage::ogre_love::ogre_kawaii::ogre_icwydt::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_haosis::ogre_frown::ogre_datass::grin::wink::thumbs_up::fp::xxd::thumbs_down::eekani: i like doing that lol

... Please try to restrain yourself...
As to your suggestion, this would make no sense at all as a weapon, it's a transportation device...
And don't spam so many smilies... It's one thing if you put a few smilies that demonstrate your opinion, but you just sat there clicking every smily on the list... I even saw a Thumbs Down in that...

... Please try to restrain yourself...
As to your suggestion, this would make no sense at all as a weapon, it's a transportation device...
And don't spam so many smilies... It's one thing if you put a few smilies that demonstrate your opinion, but you just sat there clicking every smily on the list... I even saw a Thumbs Down in that...

as much as I agree with you, this is not thread for scolding newbees.