• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GybridPseudoMonkey

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: JesusHipster
Based at Hellscream.mdx model with weapon

My first edited model)))))

:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Contents

GybridPseudoMonkey (Model)

Reviews
JesusHipster
Sorry, but as of right now it's way too simplistic of an edit and it's not too good. There is much room for improvement regarding both mesh and skin. Keep working, i can surely see potential here.
Level 11
Could be improved. I really like the base idea of it. Reminds me of Wukong that god from the japanese (I think) mythology. Also the heroes Monkey Kings from LoL, Dota... Smite. For starter, you can try to wrap his texture a little better. Secondly you can make him grab his stick more towards the middle since if you try to wield a big staff like that you will be offbalanced if you grab it like your model, it will look a lot better if it's holding the staff towards the middle. Third - give him an attack animation that will make him kinda swing his staff in a wider motion, the poke attack animation doesn't fit too mutch but it works so you can leave it in. The attack slam animation would have been still good, as I can see this model is based off from hellscream/blademaster models, as well as the spin animations would have been handy as well.

Overal it needs: better texture, a little bit more animations (maybe 1-2 custom ones) and you could add in some armour (optional)

I'm giving this a 3/5 for now.

Edit: I really do like the model, I'd just love to see it updated :p