• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gundran Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I am thinking about making a "Warriors of Gundra" series, following an Elite group of Dwarfs as the Dwarfs use their new Golems to fight the Undead, repel their coming attack on Azeroth, and attack them in Lorderon. So, i'm wondering if anybody can/has make/made a map of the land inbetween Azeroth and Lorderon, because i'm not good at making terrain. I'm also going to have a secret Quest to get a ranged golem, using the GDI Titan. please post if your willing to make a map, or have a map, of the Lordon/Azeroth Border.

I don't care if its epic or one/two sizes smaller, as long as it can have big battles (30+ units per side, 10 people, 2 comp.). Also comment if you got good Dwarf/Undead models. The teams will be Udead/Dwarf, and both have exactly same units, just different models/differently named abilitys. Only difference is heros.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.