• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

GuldanApprentice

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
And now here it is! Young Gul'Dan apprentice! Enjoy. Use it, enjoy it (wowo i said that before.) Of course it can be used as orc warlock, or mage or some shaman, or whatever.
Credit to me.

Keywords:
Orc, Guldan, Apprentice, Warlock, Shaman, Mage, Corrupted, Fel energy, Mana, Sorcery, Fel Orc, Horde
Contents

GuldanApprentice (Model)

Reviews
09:45, 23rd Jun 2010 General Frank: The model is pretty good so far but it lacks some things: - Fix the wrap on the stomach. There is a triangle that is pretty much stretched. - Add some particles. Without them the model looks very boring. -...

M

09:45, 23rd Jun 2010
General Frank:

The model is pretty good so far but it lacks some things:
- Fix the wrap on the stomach. There is a triangle that is pretty much stretched.
- Add some particles. Without them the model looks very boring.
- Fix the hood/head transition. The head goes out of the hood. It looks pretty wrong. Fix it.
- Create a portrait file. Cameras won't work here and I won't accept a simple camera because of the model animation set.

It is set to rejected until you update it. Feel free to inform me if you updated the model. DO not upload a new one.