• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Guild Wars V2.5a

Reactions: Ham Ham
Two rival guilds are holding a tournament on Death Island to determine the winning Guild of the Year. Choose one of the many classes available and work with your teammates to win the tournament.

Game Concept:
Players get to choose a hero class. The combat system is such that you'll need to initiate a series of "attacks" or "moves" in order to produce a "combo" or spell. Think of Dota's Invoker and you should get a pretty good idea on how this works.

Available Modes:
Deathmatch
Capture the Flag
Hero Siege

Keywords:
Arena, Guild, Combat, Combo, Class
Contents

Guild Wars V2.5a (Map)

Level 10
Sorry guys i really have NO IDEA how to fix this bug(it's happening to a majority of my maps, though it doesn't affect some).

OK version update! The bug is fixed now. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
I don't know the best way to say this but...your game is fucked up. When i spawn my anti camp is my enemy and kills me in two hits beffore i can get away.

Level 8
Well I have tried 4 versions 2 were not compatible (They said they were) 1 version there was base camping from my teams Anti-Camp. Other had the same thing but only 1.

I don't understand why can't simply edit instead of replying 5 times.

I also think that you should TEST your map before putting it out there.

I always expect to get decent if not the best maps from hive, I am sorry but I have given this map too many opportunities I am done with this game.

1/5 Reject ASAP

Level 10
*shrugs*

I don't really care. I'm only updating this map out of "responsibility", coz of the 1.24 bug. And the reason why i didn't test is coz i've more or less quit WCIII already. So, i'm sorry if i disappointed you.

EDIT: Ok, i edited the map again for (hopefully) the last time. I forgot i placed anti-camps at the top and btm of the bases as well.

Level 3
Lol you posted 5 times in a row, this game uses the Guild Wars logo despite not being even loosely related to it, and the loading screen is horrible.

Level 1
*shrugs*

I don't really care. I'm only updating this map out of "responsibility", coz of the 1.24 bug. And the reason why i didn't test is coz i've more or less quit WCIII already. So, i'm sorry if i disappointed you.

EDIT: Ok, i edited the map again for (hopefully) the last time. I forgot i placed anti-camps at the top and btm of the bases as well.

-Kildare- I'm gonna tell you this as a person who is still relatively new to the Hive and its rules : 1- Don't double post (or Multi-post,for that matter) - even if you're the one that started the thread, Hive rules have it you just use the Edit button. It's really not that hard,I can see you sometimes use it...
2- Don't advertise a map for what it's not! (It's like me uploading a map with a Super-Mario Kart map image, and its actual content to be nothing but a cinematic of a Catapult plowing through humans at high speed. It's not necessarily a violation of any rule, but that's kinda killing the trust of the people that actually consider testing your map)

Other than that : I'm surprised the map got approved so easily...but congrats! And please consider the words stated above. Thank you!

- Rating 2/5 (Average)

Level 10
2- Don't advertise a map for what it's not! (It's like me uploading a map with a Super-Mario Kart map image, and its actual content to be nothing but a cinematic of a Catapult plowing through humans at high speed. It's not necessarily a violation of any rule, but that's kinda killing the trust of the people that actually consider testing your map)

Err i don't quite understand why you brought this up. I never advertised Guild Wars as "Guild Wars MMO". It just so happens it has the same name. You just never read the description?

You guys must also understand....this is quite an OLD map. I've only been updating it once in a while out of obligation. Seriously.