• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] [GUI] Why not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Heres my trigger:
  • noheroattk
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Attacked unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
      • (Owner of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)
      • (Owner of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Player 3 (Teal)
      • (Owner of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Player 4 (Purple)
      • (Owner of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Player 5 (Yellow)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order (Attacking unit) to Stop
yet it does not stop them from attacking each other this trigger has worked in other maps why not mine?

Level 7
I don't know exactly what the story is is behind the purpose of this trigger, but your conditions do not make sense, so a unit is never ordered to stop attacking.
  • (Owner of (Attacked unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
  • (Owner of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)
  • (Owner of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Player 3 (Teal)
  • (Owner of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Player 4 (Purple)
  • (Owner of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Player 5 (Yellow)
This says that the attacking unit must be owned by four different players, which is impossible. You should put those last 4 conditions in one of these:
  • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
    • Conditions

Level 9
If you use those conditions without the "Or" then the trigger won't run unless all of those players get attacked at once.. which is pretty much impossible at the instant the trigger checks for those conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.