• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GUI Triggerer needed for innovative project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Altered melee would imply that you mine gold from mines also this is a squad game meaning that youll start with 3 champions and a hero it has a unique gameplay, consited of hit and runs and pillaging for some races and trapping for others and brute force for some.
Next time think before writing, will avoid making you look like a total dumbass.

Level 6
Altered melee would imply that you mine gold from mines also this is a squad game meaning that youll start with 3 champions and a hero it has a unique gameplay, consited of hit and runs and pillaging for some races and trapping for others and brute force for some.
Next time think before writing, will avoid making you look like a total dumbass.

1. An altered melee isn't forced to have the income based on goldmine
2. There a lot of map with squad-based unit...It's a really nice and fun ways to enhance the gameplays but it's not Innovative
3. What can you tell to future recruit(and to everyone) about the unique gameplay.
4. Hit and run...are you talking about DotA?
5. Pillaging? I don't see that in your development thread, but it's a nice idea
6. Trapping and Brute? Can you say us more about that?

It's easy to add word for making a project look cooler but what we really want to know is what
What is ''Innovative'' in this project?

Status
Not open for further replies.