• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[GUI] Specific Crafting/Smithing System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need a GUI crafting system with a few specifics, one that I can edit with adding my own items to it.

So here are the specifications for it.
-Needs to be GUI.

(I can't understand Jass)

-Coding has to be neatly organized and separated with comments with instructions (What to touch and what I may not touch) - For things that don't require any editing from my side, Jass is acceptable.

-Crafting requires a specific item (Hammer/Carving knife/Sewing kit).
-Crafting may only be done in a certain region palate (Anvil Region Palate / Crafting Table Region Palate).
-Crafting takes into account how many items are in a stack and how many item stacks exist (So that I may not get a system that removes more resources than it should).
-Crafting requires a recipe that will not be destroyed when crafting is done.

-Crafting requires time, forcing the player to stand still in the region palate till it's done (However, not paused. If unit moves out of region palate, crafting is aborted).
-While crafting, I'd like a timer that shows how long the crafting will take.

(For these I need every new crafting item to require a different amount of time till crafting is finished).

Finally, I'd like the whole system be given to me in the form of a map. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.