• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] GUI : Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi, i'm currently working on a triggered spell and am somewhat stuck.
The spell goes like this :
The Caster casts a spell on the target, dealing damage based on Agility ( this much i have finished ), then i'd like the caster to be healed for about 5% of his max health.
If anyone here could help me out i'd really appreciate it.

Edit : I just realized this is the wrong place to post this, i however don't know how to delete this thread. My apologies for that.

Last edited:
Level 10
Like this?

• Events
    • Unit - A unit starts the effect of an abilty.
  • Conditions
    • (Ability being cast) Equal to Bloodthirst
  • Actions
    • Set BloodthirstCaster = Triggering Unit
    • Set BloodthirstDMG = ((Agility of BloodthirstCaster (include bonusses)) x2)
    • Set BloodthirstHealth = ((Real(BloodthirstDMG))x 0.05)
    • Unit - Cause BloodthirstCaster to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (Real(BloodthirstDMG)) damage.
    • Unit - Set life of BloodthirstCaster to ((Life of BloodthirstCaster + BloodthirstHealth)

Status
Not open for further replies.