• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Guess who's back...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I hath returnedeth! anyone miss me?...Or atleast remember me? Hopefuly my sig will give someone an idea.

Level 9
Wow, seriously. I didn't even realise you were gone. Yes, I remember you. Sick and obsessed with illidan. Who'd forget you?

Level 6
cheesdude said:
Wow, seriously. I didn't even realise you were gone. Yes, I remember you. Sick and obsessed with illidan. Who'd forget you?

Strangely enough, I don't remember you..Sorry o.Ô And what do you mean you never realsied I was gone? I feel so neglected now. T~T

And to the otehr people, Hi. I'm great, thanks for asking. XP

EDIT: I'm chaning my name from illadon to Feoremar now. SEe y'all on the other side. XP

Level 6
You have no idea waht I'd give jsut to be able to say yes...but no, I did not draw taht. >.< a friend drew it for me. If you want, I could show you the entire pic. It's a representation of me..as a night elf... >> << >>

Level 6
Ahh! You got me. >.< But ya, I did. I forgot my password so I made a enw account, but then fro some reason I stoped posting here. Hopefully, I won't leave this time.

DoomNeko (Friend from another Forum) said:
And now; Feoremar's requested pic, 'cuz the idea sounded too hilarious to pass up and I'm on an art spree right now. xD

Feoremar-DDnD.jpg

Feoremar - "Don't Drink & Drive"
otherwise titled :
"Dwarven beer is like getting hit by a brick... repeatedly."

Level 6
1)Shes a girl
2) She's already on another forums, I don't think she'd be up much to join another one *shrugs*
3) I don't thin she's much into WarCraft *shrugs* She jsut drew that cause I asked her. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.