• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Guard_Armor_Stormwind

Recently days I have remade some attachments of human allicance guard in WOW .
Now They have lower count of faces and the tabards look more like panit textures .
Like before , they have no cutom textures and have team colors . I also add a belt for the armor ... The reason Why i didn't update the old version is that the new ones are much different .
This is the stormwind guard version
enjoy it !
give credits if you use it !

Keywords:
stormwind , guard , tabard , knight , noble , lord , middle earth , medival
Contents

Guard_Armor_Stormwind (Model)

Reviews
08:10, 14th Sep 2010 anarchianbedlam: Looks good, useful and works ingame Approved

M

08:10, 14th Sep 2010
anarchianbedlam: Looks good, useful and works ingame

Approved

Level 1
A very nice model indeed
But i'm still unsuccessful to use team color (my stormwind guard armor appears red on blue soldiers)

How can you use it (team color) ?

I love all of your models, they work well together, although I've noticed that all of your attachments have the same problems.
Remove the bones, animations, pivot points, and such. These are unecessary for attachments that will only be used attached to a person. Removing these can reduce the file size.
I rate this a 5/5 anyway, though, because it does look great.