• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Gsmax3 Download?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

3D Studio Max is not freeware.

Level 30
There is a tutorial written by Daelin, about special effects, and he used 3dsmax. I tried with GmaX, but it ended up as I had roughly only half of functions he used.

Okay... Another question: how can I open this file? That's the trial version of 3dsmax, I beleive.
Autodesk_3ds_Max_2011_English_Win_32_Trial.zip.005
Can't be opened with Winrar or the WinZip.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

You need all the parts. It's a ZIP archive that is split into a set amount of parts. You need all the parts to unzip it.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

You need to download them all, yes. You just open up one of them and start unzipping when you have them all. No need to do anything fancy, WinZIP/RAR (or whatever tool you use) will handle it by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.