• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Windows - Shortcut problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

.KC

.KC

Level 8
Hi hive.

I have always used "Right click / New / Notesblok" to create a new notesblock document to write text I need to remember.

I like notesblok more than word, because it loads faster. But suddenly today when I wanted to create a noteblok file, the shortcut wasn't there. Its really annoying.

I have tried to search on google to find a salution. But I failed.

Does anyone here on the hive know how I can get my shortcut back. I will be really glad:thumbs_up:

Attachments

• Shortcut.gif
    Shortcut.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 117

.KC

.KC

Level 8
I can see you danish so i will explain in danish from now because its lots easier.
Klek på ny, skab et word dokument, så klik på word dokumentet og klik egenskaber og ændre filen til noteblock.

I know you can do that.. But the other way is alot easier and faster. I like the fastet way. I have always used that shortcut, and now when its gone, it piss me off..

Status
Not open for further replies.