• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

grunt

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Ićpomp
Read me Durotan
I made this up coz of those who wanted a more orc looking Durotan than my previous ones so here he is. Geoset merges, Anim transfers, Empty geosets were made in this model. Hope you like. The skin is from Rommel's GruntWarCaptain found at WarcraftWarehouse. Paths are
Units\Orc\Grunt\GruntDurotanHero.mdx
Units\Orc\Grunt\GruntDurotanHero_Portrait.mdx
Units\Orc\Grunt\GruntWarCaptain.blp

Frostwolf
Contents

grunt (Model)

grunt (Model)

Level 5
I share everyone's enthusiasm who hates this guy because your about to hate him more.

First of which-
1.This is not his model nor skin
a.The skin is from the web site called
\\www.samods.com\~wcwarehouse, the skin is called
"agram"
b.The model is from the original warcraft 3 database
(Look hard in the Warcraft 3 Viewer and I think
it's under "creeps")

I brought this up because I was surfing the web and found this skin. Today I saw this one and just said: O man I have to bust this loser. So I did.

Level 8
orc ranger, orc grunt, orc warlord. to me orcs all look the same what makes them differ from each other is the clothes they where and the weapons they use. someone should try and make a different orc all together.

Level 2
this is not under the wc3 viewer, youre thinking of the chaos axe thrower. its under the demons section its has wolverine-like blades on its knuckles.

Level 10
:) :D To Dragon Element. I mentioned the source of the skin up there in the model info. I just got the wrong name but the creator of GruntWarCaptain skin and Agram skin are the same (I believe both are Rommel's creation and I mentioned his name). so there's no bubble to burst. I just made a new model for the skin.

And Afroknight is correct, the demon orc you're refering is the ChaosOrcRange. True, the head came from there as I geomerged it to the grunt body.

I mention them all in the model info.

Level 3
The link is http://www.samods.org/wcwarehouse The site is down due to bandwich new host next month. Did u ask rommel if u could use the skin on this?

Level 10
Dragon Element. The first time you upload a model, no model info dialogue box or whatever is available. After a few minutes I go to update the model and it's only there where the model info box shows up and that's the time I put the info in. Maybe you just saw it just seconds after it got uploaded.

But FYI I put the info once it got uploaded.