1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Grove Defiler (Reforged)

Submitted by Moonman
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Grove Defiler skin of the campaign Night Elf Malfurion Stag, for the Emerald Nightmare Map:

[​IMG]

Nightmare druid hero skin, colour-references are from Nightmare Cenarius skin as well as the mount from WoW Legion: Grove Defiler
I attempted to do add those red bits to the antlers of the mount by using normal maps to give them a different feel, idea is also taken from the WoW mount.
The normal maps are of course optional, will improve the quality of both antlers and red vines.

Screenshot for the skin with team colouring below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Update: Redone the texture pretty much from scratch, since it was one of my first, and had a ton of imperfections.
Mount texture also redone and uses normal maps how (optional of course).
Contents

Main (Texture)

Main Emissive (Texture)

Hair (Texture)

Weapon (Texture)

Pauldron (hides the feathers etc.) (Texture)

Cape (Texture)

Cape Normal (optional) (Texture)

Deer (Texture)

Deer Emissive (Texture)

Deer Normal (optional) (Texture)

Icon (Icon)

1. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    wow *_*

2. Yousef

Yousef

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is so cool! Will you make more Nightmare assets? I hope you do, they look so cool and the idea of seeing custom nightmare race is exciting!

3. Ardenaso

Ardenaso

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice! good for Fandral Staghelm

4. Moonman

Moonman

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I might actually make that one, probably based on Druid of the Talon.

5. Malmgrev

Malmgrev

Resources:
    Resources:
    I love that you took away the Antlers, makes it look like a completely new character.