• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GrickFanatic

Gricks are a goblinoid species, incredibly though for their size and very noisy. They often act as mercenaries, lead by their elusive Matriarchs.
Model made by me in vertex modifier, texture also by me, animations were taken from the Goblin Alchemist.
Enjoy and give credit if you do use this model, and you can reskin it if you want.

EDIT: Fixed the two-headed corpse and adjusted the height.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
ogre, fat, goblin, white, murloc
Contents

GrickFanatic (Model)

GrickFanatic (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: Very nice use of the animation transfer, looks good ingame, portrait could use some work, only issue is annoying giant walk sound. Approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Werewulf: Very nice use of the animation transfer, looks good ingame, portrait could use some work, only issue is annoying giant walk sound. Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.