• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everyone, hope I have a good time with you all.

Truth is I have been using this site for years now but never before did I even think about registering. I've done it now just to be able to track the models, skins and all the other artworks in display here which are amazing and always useful. Since there is no "save" or "like" button I'm assuming I can track items by posting or rating them (if not please do tell me).

I have been playing warcraft since it was released in 2003 or 2002... I don't remember right now. I'm an awful player, thanks for asking xD, but I've always been more interested in editing and creating. Only downside about this... I never learnt how to create my own skins and models... hopefuly this site has everything one might need.

So thanks to every single one of the artists uploading their amazing stuff here ;)

Level 28
Welcome aboard!

It looks like you know your way around here, but it's good to take a look at our site rules.

Yes yes, in the tutorial section we do have some very good stuff to get you started in texturing, modeling, etc.

And yeah, there's no "bookmark function" in our resource section, aside from the Watch Thread... Leaving a comment/rating helps though, as the resource will appear in your notifications and the feedback usually motivates the author to make more cool stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.