• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings! Testers needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, I'm Kevin

I'm excited to be a part of this community. I just got into map making for Warcraft 3. A little late in the game sure but SC2 is right around the corner. :grin:

Even though I'm new at it I'm a fast learner and my first map is shaping up to be EPIC, VISUALLY STUNNING and DIFFERENT EVERY TIME YOU PLAY. It's going to be a large scale defense map with the ability to go on the offense to help your odds. This will include large battles with very powerful bosses.

I will need groups of testers that want to get involved in some seriously epic battles before I release it to the public. If this interests you just drop me a PM and I'll contact you when it's ready for testing. All you have to do is want to play and you can be the first to taste how sick this map is going to be.

Thanks everyone,
Kev

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.