• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Green TD Revised 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Green TD Revised, Revamped and Fixed.
Alot of people re-made Green TD and then, now, everytime you play one, you must download it because there is more than 600 version.. So yeah, this version is a little better, sound is fixed, revamped the terrain, and some new stuff =).
Contents

Green TD Revised 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
1)ark_NiTe: Hardly different from any Green TD that I've ever played, and it's definitely not the best version I've played either. Since this is so much like the original Green TD, and you state that you only modified it, you must credit the...

M

1)ark_NiTe: Hardly different from any Green TD that I've ever played, and it's definitely not the best version I've played either.

Since this is so much like the original Green TD, and you state that you only modified it, you must credit the original author before this can be approved.

Update: You were given adequate time to update this map, but failed to do so. (We need to clean up the unapproved section) Ignored.