• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Green Horned Helmet

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Green Horned Helmet V 2.0 is a VERY small map, the camps are hard/easy depanding of how your doing. This is my 3rd/2nd good/horrid map, hope you will enjoy the map, be critic as possible and i will not cry.
-----FEATURES------
2 Extra goldmines at each corners.
2 green camps on each players side (4 in total)
1 orange camp at each side (2 in total)
2 red camps for the extra goldmines
goblin merchant shop ( 2 of them, camped by the orange )
Mercenary camp (2) guarded by furbolgs and is red camp.
A lake in the middle of the map that is green (Fellwood terrain) and shaped as a Horned Helmet that is green.

I'd Like someone to make a video or critic this so i can improve! (as you can see this map is that well, but I'll try to improve. I also know that i don't have good terrain texture, and the slopes.)

ENJOY!

Keywords:
simple,small,1v1,lake in mid
Contents

Green Horned Helmet (Map)

Reviews
18:20, 21st Dec 2013 Orcnet: comment
Level 30
The quality of the map is too young to be accepted that easily, lots of wide space going on, the terrain is monotone looking, the creep weren't properly placed and most of the melee mechanics is kinda faded here.

Overall I'd say this is a decent draft, but not enough to gain approval.