• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grassy Canion v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Grassy Canion

Description

A canion full with grass and dangerous predators, be carefull down there

Map Info

Map hase
-4 gold mines
-1 tavren
-4 green creep camps
-2 orange creep camps

Map dosent have
-red creep camps
-more than 2 passive buildings

Screenshots

221980-albums6555-picture76677.bmp

Credits

-Dan van Ohllus (For Panter Model)
-HappyTauren (For Grass Model)

Keywords:
Melee
Contents

Grassy Canion v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
19:35, 9th Dec 2013 Orcnet: my same concept with SJ, sorry buddy:

M

19:35, 9th Dec 2013
Orcnet: my same concept with SJ, sorry buddy:
sonofjay;2452612 said:
Hello Twilight I'm here to drop my opinion about your map.

I'll go first about the terrain, first of all I hate what you did with the middle part the spammed grasses and shrubs are just a pain for my eyes. I'm pretty sure there are many ways to fill a terrain without making a huge mess like that. Aside from the spammed parts of the terrain the rest is just feel empty, a few rocks, mushrooms, cattail or something and a better tile brushing will do the trick here.

Gameplay wise there aren't really much to comment on this other than it lacks uniqueness. The map simply offer nothing than the basic base expansion with those gold mines and a tavern. I suggest expanding the map a little to place some of the followings:
Dragon Roost, Market, Goblin Lab/Shop, mercenary, fountains.

Drops are fine, creep camps can use a little buffing or add more stronger camps.

2/5. Its really lacking for my taste and very small.

Level 28
Hello Twilight I'm here to drop my opinion about your map.

I'll go first about the terrain, first of all I hate what you did with the middle part the spammed grasses and shrubs are just a pain for my eyes. I'm pretty sure there are many ways to fill a terrain without making a huge mess like that. Aside from the spammed parts of the terrain the rest is just feel empty, a few rocks, mushrooms, cattail or something and a better tile brushing will do the trick here.

Gameplay wise there aren't really much to comment on this other than it lacks uniqueness. The map simply offer nothing than the basic base expansion with those gold mines and a tavern. I suggest expanding the map a little to place some of the followings:
Dragon Roost, Market, Goblin Lab/Shop, mercenary, fountains.

Drops are fine, creep camps can use a little buffing or add more stronger camps.

2/5. Its really lacking for my taste and very small.