• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] Got a small prob (AI related)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
ive finnaly gotten good at melee AIs but i inport set it up without disturping the normel AIs but when i test the bot with AI gets 2 town halls (i used the action-unit give player 2 (blue) a Fel grate hall) the custom AIs hall and the normel AI hall is there a trigger that will solve that or is it wile making the AI plz help :sad::wsad::infl_thumbs_up:

Level 12
lots of dots I see

Excuse yourself as much as you want with English not being you native language but how can anyone help you no one can understand you. Do not worry about spelling mistakes. Just go ahead and read what you wrote and see if you can understand what you problem is.
You tested ... And? What? Your game crashed? You won/lost ?
I have been honing my psychic skills for the past few mounts but I still seem unable to guess those things ;)
Only idea I got from your post was that you perhaps did not edit gameplay constants and did not state that Fel grate hall is a tier # hall.
( Menus-> Advanced -> Gameplay Constants)
I am just guessing and this probably won't help you.

Level 12
You did not read my post?
Hate to repeat this:
I can't understand your problem:
"when i test the bot with AI gets 2 town halls (blah blah) the custom AIs hall and the normel AI hall" and "is there a trigger that will solve that".
There is no problem stated in that sentence, no - part of sentence, no - part of text, no - sequence of words. Nothing to be fixed by "a trigger".
Like:
'I cast my spell on some unit. Pls Help me fix it' - you essentially wrote this.

Overall in my previous post, I tried telling you that if you want help, you must ask for it in a way, that someone else can understand. I kinda doubt you can understand your own post.
If you do not know English go here and select you native language(hopefully, it is there) and select to English. Then enter your text(with punctuation) and click translate. Then copy-paste it here so that we can understand you. If you are having trouble with understanding english, there is a from english translation there too.
I do not claim I make no mistakes, nor do I ask of you to know perfect English. I simply ask of you to correct your mistakes enough , for us to understand. And yes, use punctuation - it is almost the same in all languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.