• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Got 2 Requests for my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
1) I need a trigger where a unit follows a hero, same as in Undeadbudgie or FF Epic RPGs.
Description: The unit can move a maximum distance of x within any direction from the position of the hero, if moved more than distance x, the unit instantly moves to the hero's position.

2) Stacking System + A hero owned by any player can carry a maximum of 320 of any type of item that is level 9 all together.
Description: Let's say Ankh, Potion of Greater Healing and Potion of Greater Mana are level 9 Items.
If the hero has 320 number of Ankh, he can't carry anymore of these 3 items listed above.
If the hero has less than 320, can carry any of these 3 items though upto 320 charges, if more, the item stacks up but the remainder is dropped.

Hope this made sense. :p If you got any queries you're welcome to ask.
+Rep to the helper/helpers and will be given credits in my map, thanks.

Level 17
Here is your first request:

• Distance Check
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to NumberOfPlayers, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set p = (Position of Hero[(Integer A)])
          • Set p2 = (Position of Undeadbudgie[(Integer A)])
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Distance between p and p2) Greater than or equal to 100.00
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Move Undeadbudgie[(Integer A)] instantly to p
            • Else - Actions
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_p)
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_p2)
I don't quite understand your second one, please explain more :D

Level 7
Thanks for the 1st request, I'll try to explain more about Request 2.

All Level 9 Items stacks up.
*Buys Ankh (3 charges)* then *Buys another Ankh (3 charges)* they'll sum up to 6 and be 1 item, though the maximum charges allowable for Level 9 Items is 320.
E.g. I got 310 Charges of Ankh, I then buy let's say, Greater Healing Potion (20 Charges), The Unit carries only 10 Charges of Greater Healing Potion then the remainder (Which is 10) drops because the unit can't carry more than 320 charges of Level 9 Items.

Let's say I got 150 charges of Ankh and 150 charges of Greater Healing Potion, then I try to buy Greater Mana Potion of charges 100, I can only get 20 charges of the Greater Mana Potion and the rest 80 charges drops.

(Assuming Ankh + Greater Healing + Greater Mana Potions are level 9 items)
Is this now more clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.