• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good Warcraft III Custom Campaigns to play before Classic WoW (and TBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello there. This is my first post so please be gentle lol.
So I planned on playing WoW Classic but before doing it I decided to play through the entirety of ROC and TFT to catch up to where it ended before the game originally came out. And I did just that, but now I'd like to know if there's any good lore-related custom campaigns about stuff that happened between those years after WC3 and before WoW, or during Classic but off-screen.
BTW, since The Burning Crusade Classic has pretty much been announced already I would also be grateful of custom campaigns about the Draenei, Blood Elves and Illidan and his gang and all that to get up-to-date with the lore of TBC.
Also, even though I said after WC3, I can make exceptions if they are about stuff that happened during or before it that explain lore about some area or character from Classic and TBC.
TL;DR: Post WoW vanilla and TBC lore catch-up campaigns pls:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 1
If only we didn't have the nth same threads.
What Footman16 said, sorry if this has already been answered before. I saw another thread that asked for lore campaigns in general, but I wanted a more specific answer, since I'm not really that interested in anything post-Wrath and I just wanted the ones that would catch me up to the lore of Classic and TBC. Plus the thread I saw was from 2017 so I wanted to check if another good one came out in those 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.