• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Middle of the Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello! I am Nazgul99, just another random user on the Hive Workshop.

I've always been a big fan of a lot that the Hive Workshop supports, creates, and enables people to do. From time to time when I was stuck on something, the Hive always had a little prod from a help thread. The models on this site never disappoint, and the never-ending applications they are seen in always continue to dazzle me.

For those basic, generic information to grant micro-managing people out there:
State: Pennsylvania (Deep Dutchy-land).

I've spent a lot of my 'misc.' time messing around in the Warcraft III World Editor, since way back when in 2009-ish.

In more recent times, I've started to seriously devote myself to a single map, titled "Beauty of Annihilator" or "BoA" for short. Just as a quick personal confession to you all; my grandfather has been struck down from his seat and commanding office of the head of our family by pancreatic cancer. I've been using triggering and map-making as a great way to escape. But please, don't start posting consolations and all the such-like! It's auto-assumed and appreciated.

While I'm not certain if this is an introduction is the best place to put this stuff, I figured I might as well.

BoA is another Warcraft III role-playing-via-your-own-construction-and-design map (and to the people who cringe at that word, I apologize), designed in the likeness of the Titan Land games. I had always dreamed of making my own version, and after having managed to figure out how a few of its systems worked, whoosh! I started in earnest to create my own. If you're familiar with Titan Land, in either KoT or any other more recent format, I'm hoping to bring the future with BoA.

Thank you for reading through my introduction! I look forward to getting to know a few of the Hive members better in the future! If there is anything else you would like to know about me or my map, please feel free to seen a private message! I only bite food.
~†[Nazgul99]†.

Level 2
Replying to Myself

I am really sorry to hear about your grandfather---
Thanks, but he's alive at the moment. So that's a comfort.

(although it looks to me that you're already familiar with the forums).
ACTUALLY, not really! I'd sometimes just google a question, and I'd be re-directed to the Hive! I'll have to spend a bit of time acclimating to the actual forums!

---good night.
Confession: It's 5:15 AM where I live, and I'm on the treadmill with my laptop sitting on a step across its arms, casually continuing work on BoA. :goblin_good_job: 2.5 MPH in exchange for 8+ hours a day of screen time. Best soul-sell to my parents I ever made.

Level 22
Yo, welcome! Feel free to ask questions, there's a lot of people willing to help here so just ask away if you need a hand. See you on the other sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.