• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Good and bad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hey guys!

The good news
You can now post german triggers without translating them! But of course, it's recommended to translate them for more people to understand them. It's mostly useful when using the pastebin and showing your german friends a trigger.

The bad news
I just changed a "set-it-and-forget-it" setting. It's bad I know but in the end it will be good.
Instead of having f### for forums in links, we now have complete names.

Like instead of this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f97/hiveworkshop-com-do-list-changelog-32064/

It now looks like this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/site-discussion-97/hiveworkshop-com-do-list-changelog-32064/

But the problem is that the first link will not work. So Wherever we link to things like this, we have to update it. But the end result looks better and is more self explanatory.

Last edited:
Level 34
I think it's seriously annoying right now when not fixed quickly.

When I click on an unread (subscripted) thread in my User CP, it brings me back to the main forum page. I believe this only affected my thread-visiting.

But the problem is that the first link will not work. So Wherever we link to things like this, we have to update it. But the end result looks better and is more self explanatory.

Probally has to do with this 'ey?

Urgent Edit: I noticed the whole forum is slowly updating with the new links, some things are working now.

The German triggers also help in translating - they now have the picture and everything too. Before, it just had the green question mark. So, something like

• Ereignisse
  • Zeit - Jede 2.00 Sekunden
  • Konditionen
  • Boolean - Triggering Unit is Undead Equals True
  • Aktionen
  • Einheit - Kill Triggering Unit
(this was made up right here + my WE is half German, half English, so...)

You can guess better at the translation and it's easier to translate. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.