• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goldshire

"War and hunger have brought interlopers to Elwynn Forest, endangering the town of Goldshire. Sweep the woods free of this threat so that masons can begin laying the foundation of Stormwind."

This is how Blizzard made Elwynn Forrest, Stormwind City and Goldshire as of 2003. The FT multiplayer map did not realy do any right to Goldshire as of today ( in WoW, of course). So I decided to make my own, Singleplayer version of the map, based off the original FT map. So I made it something like this:

"At the road that goes trough all of Elwynn Forrest, a couple of wagons with gold in it came stuck. It is of great importance that at least 2 wagons reach Goldshire savely. With it, Stormwind's gold cashe will be strenghted."

The main goal of this map is to get at least 2 Wagons with gold to the savety of Goldshire. They appear to be stuck somewhere near the eastern end of the map (just find the circle of Power). When any of your units enter the circle, the gold wagons begin to finaly move again. Make sure that at least 2 Wagons reach the circle of power near Goldshire. But beware! Other races dwell the forrest too, and if they find you or the gold, they'll attack you without hestiation! Also, news is spread trough the wilds very quickly, so if they hear you gold wagons comming, they will surely try to stop you and keep the gold for themselves!

EDIT1:
fixed an trigger wich would cause a mayor

Credits:
Blizzard
Slakhorn

Keywords:
Goldshire,Stormwind,melee,single,player,Elwynn,forrest,frozen,throne,FT,altered,trigger,wagon,war,effort,gold,profit
Contents

Goldshire (Map)

Reviews
15:21, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved