• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gold system of legion TD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, i'm making a map in which i need to add the same (or near) system used in legion TD war : In each rounds, units owned by a player are given to a computer controler, but when one of these kill another unit, the player get the gold, and see the gold bonus (as if units were still controled by him).

Can anyone tell me a way to do this please ? :)

Thanks,

Exum

Level 11
When the units are converted to computer player, add those to a unit group for that player. Then do a trigger for when any unit in that unit group owned by the player kills a unit. They gain the gold. (You will have to set the gold manually)

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
The point is, the guy who made Legion TD, simply changed those units to computer players, yet he didn't change colors. He is also on the Hive Workshop, I could tell you who it is, at least, he said that he is making legion TD. Also, for gold now, he put the players in variables, then shows yellow floating text to them, and gave the same amount of gold ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.