• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Gold Acquired from specific gold mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi!
I'm all new to this forum and its rules, so I hope I don't break any or that this question is already answered somewhere else, but anyways:

My situation:
I got a map where lumber isn't needed anymore (only gold atm), except for technology points (lumber?). I want to be able to make a structure where you use your workers to collect these technology points.

I was looking at the haunted gold mine ability, since it is that way I want it to be done (the workers stationed around the structure collecting).

I don't want to change the "tree" model to a structure and see the workers chopping the building for tech. points xD and make them run around to "deliver" the tech points at a lumber mill or something

I dont know if it is relevant, but I want this tech structure to be buildable and only allowed 1 at a time (this I know how to do)

Additionaly: I'm not familiar with custom script or anything like that, but I've done some map makings before and alot of triggers.

But the problem is I can't figure out a trigger or something that allows me to do what I want in this situation:

(This is only how I want it, what the actually events/conditions/actions are for it is what i need help for.)

Event:
Gold is acquired from gold mine

Condition:
Gold collected is from *specific gold mine* (Tech structure)

Action:
Set (owner of triggering unit) current lumber to +1
Set (owner of triggering unit) current gold to -1 (remove the gold it collected)

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks.

Level 1
Sorry forgot to mention that.

It is supposed to be two separate resources. The gold resource will remain as a gold resource and is mined from original gold mines, but I want to change from lumber resource to Tech points, and I just want it to be harvested from the tech. building and not wanting the peasants to "chopping" the building.. :psmile:

I don't want/need the multiboard, only the default showing. (Top on screen)

Status
Not open for further replies.