• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

God's Land Zerker161 Version26

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
God's Land Zerker161 v26

My latest God's Land map
After everyone had stopped making god's land for a few years I decided to keep it up to date.

My map has over 50 custom heroes most of which have custom models (from this awesome site). It has 6 custom races and custom commands. I've added things such as custom item shops with custom items, boss events, and role playing qualities.

I've explained the starcraft image glitch in the comments

Red=God/Satan
Blue=Servant of God
Gray=Servant of Satan
Other Colors=Regular Empires

Keywords:
God's, Land, God's Land, Zerker161, God, Satan, War
Contents

God's Land Zerker161 Version26 (Map)

Reviews
09:23, 10th Jul 2013 Orcnet: fix your map description

M

09:23, 10th Jul 2013
Orcnet: fix your map description

Level 3
Please ignore the Star Craft image. It was a glitch during the editing which I am unable to fix. I had downloaded a starcraft map that ended up being broken and for some reason it locked my God's Land image as a starcraft image. I have tried changing it and it says it's changed but the starcraft image is always there

If you can help me by explaining how to fix this in case you know what happened it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Did you delete war3preview.tga from import editor? That should remove the preview screen. Also, you can import a TGA and change the pathname to War3Preview.tga and it will overwrite the existing one.

Also please supply some screenshot and tell us more about this map. I don't know what "god's land" is so it would be helpful to hear about the gameplay and victory conditions.

Level 3
Thanks for the help

God's Land was pretty popular a few years ago so I assumed people might generally get what it is, sorry

God's Land is a simpler version of Titan's Land, 1 player has almost complete control over the map and the other players must complete challenges or give the god sacrifices in order to get rewards that they use to defeat their enemies. The map is also good for RP from what I've heard from people who played it.

Last edited:
Level 3
Credits

Well I know one of the makers of some of the models

but here are the model makers I could find (I will make sure to fill in others)

Frankster
HappyTauren
Gottfrei

Frankster and HappyTauren made at least 90% of the models I used.
I am missing a couple of authors but I will fill them in as I find them

I have a lot of imported models so I apologize if I can't find all the authors immediately and if you see your model and you do not have credit please let me know

Last edited:
Level 29
you have to credit all authors of models icons and stuff used

no proper credits= go against rules = map rejected

i quote the rule:
Credit
In order to upload a resource, you must have some part in the creation of the resource. All other authors and sources must be properly cited
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/faq/?s=&do=search&q=credit&match=all&titlesonly=0

not only in the description, inside the game too

and the stuff you put, you have to put it in the description not in an isolated post
I have a lot of imported models so I apologize if I can't find all the authors immediately and if you see your model and you do not have credit please let me know

better to find all, rules are rules,because if you miss an author, that author has the rigth to reclam, i really invite you to read the readme of any model, icon, stuff it will say: "please give proper credit" or something similar

my recomendation is to find all,make a list, and if there is something you dont find, delete it and use other stuff,

another thing, use the upadate tool, do not re-upload the map.

good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes its hard to know where a model came from because you use something from another map, but you need to put forth an honest effort to get as many as is reasonably possible. This involves going through import editor and looking for each model by search the models forum.If you miss 1 or 2 a disclaimer like you posted here is ok, but you need to exercise due diligence first.

If you have any questions, look through the links below and if you don't find an answer please do not hesitate to PM me and I'll do my best to help.