• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GoblinLobbers

A Goblin Lobber unit. This is one of my first models and skins. I basically wanted a purchasable way to balance out mortar teams. I use them with an eradic trajectory using triggers (Goblins aren't the best shots), a random damage value (they're not careful with the powder), and a spectacular rain of rockets ability (Oops waay too much powder). Constructive crits welcome. Feel free to use these guys in your maps, Cheers.

Keywords:
goblin lobbers
Contents

GoblinLobbers (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 5th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (7) Very Good Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 5th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (7) Very Good

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 12
Nice but a bit too much like the original
A suggestion, put a warhead on the smaller ones back
Then it starts to get suicidal

Level 2
But a barrel-warhead on the big one's back instead of the shells. And also, make the little one's clothes more haphazard and ragged. Overall, good job though. 4/5 :D

Level 2
cool, but, it would be cool if you made seperated verisons so tyhey could be used seperate from eachother.

Level 2
In my opinion, it looks very very similar like the Mortar Team, just adding a green skin and not so much textures... Also, it looks... kinda "weird". Anyway, I'll give it a 3/5