1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The 3rd Melee Mapping Contest is ON! Join in on a ride of a 4v4 melee experience!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have a new contest going on right now! Join the 11th Music Contest! You are to make a Cinematic modern sound-track for this contest, so come and compete with other people for fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Aftermath has been revealed! Choose which entry should win in the 19th Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice

GoblinHeavybot

Submitted by Mc !
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
goblin shredder robot heavy
Contents

GoblinHeavybot (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-28-27] Model works ingame and performs well.
  1. General Frank:

(Approved) [09-28-27]
    Model works ingame and performs well.

2. La morte

La morte

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    This is half gob destroyer and half goblin kamikaze :lol: 3.5/5

3. sc_freek

sc_freek

Resources:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]
    Please fix his face...

4. CryptLord

CryptLord

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very weird, and please fix the errors. 3.5/5 for now :wink:

5. Norinrad

Norinrad

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Looks good but It could look more natural if u would merge goblin head onto golems bone head and then it would be watching left and right in stand 3 anim and watch it's target in attack anim.

6. Mini-Me

Mini-Me

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    looks like a golem with goblin head to me... original models are best, not like this

7. Vexorian

Vexorian

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oh damn, you are a bunch of flaming trolls and idiots. Nobody cares on an almost invisible detail on the face you would only see if you zoom the hell out of the model just to look for flaws.

And mini-me go die hard somewhere else, nobody cares on your stupid opinion about what is original.

8. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I think the shredder would be a better thing to use the unwrap of

Cause you know, that guy looks like if you put a match near him, he'd go boom

9. Hero_Lief

Hero_Lief

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great model, and yes, you friggin idiot, nobody will zoom up on their nose to look for tiny, TINY flaws. If so, then Blizzard is a piece of $ compared to what my favorite modeller can do. If you want to see a FLAWLESS model, even with a tiny detail like that, PM me. Trust me, I don't look up other people's nose. Apparently you do, though. Ok, enough scolding. Great model, and yay, you got the Team Color in. It's skin for it's main body is a little weird, though, and I can see that WITHOUT the zooming, so please fix that... Anyways, about... As others said, 3.5/5? I say the 10 rating, and give you bonus. 7.5/10.

10. Metalbear

Metalbear

Resources:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I laughed at the guy who were watching 0.2 centimeter faces. My screen is set to 800x600 for having old barrack as a PC. I doubt those people who are in 1600x1200 will even be able to see hes face that good xd. This is warcraft, what the hell you expect it to be, high quality model from Half Life 2?