• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Drillbot 3000

The one and only Goblin Drillbot 3000!
This handy dandy drilling machine can fit your everyday mining needs!
How to use:
Add the channel animation tag in order to make his drill work.
To get him to burrow/unburrow, use morph/morph alternate.
No custom textures were used in the making of this product.
Please give credit and do not distribute or modify without my permission.
Have fun, and please leave CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and comments!
EDIT: Fixed a weird bug with some visibility, changed the burrow texture, and added particles to the morph/unmorph animations.
EDIT: Important Info: Use Can't Raise, Does Decay for Death Type.
Animation Damage Point: 0.750
--donut3.5--

General Frank: 'Pop-back' Problem solved. Camera added to model.

Keywords:
goblin drillbot digger miner mining digging
Contents

Goblin Drillbot 3000 (Model)

Reviews
General Frank (Approved) Works properly ingame now is excellently made and the use of ingame textures is very nice.

M

General Frank

(Approved)

Works properly ingame now is excellently made and the use of ingame textures is very nice.

Level 8
Holy mother of god's mother! That is good...Time to make the drillmaster hero! Uber....

Level 3
donut3.5 you are giving me neverending surprises.First came the Infernal Titan, then next is this.Can you make models of mechs, like the Hollander II that has a gun like part on its right torso and twin laser guns on the bottom of the center torso and right and left arms have laser tubes like this O and this 0.And tell me, on what map did you place the Goblin Drillbot 3000 and the Infernal Titan? And also make a map that have all of your models so I can try out the things you made. Please so that I will be happy.::smile::

Level 3
Okay, so try out MechWarrior IV: Mercenaries then download 3.02 and update the patch. Continue upgrading the patch until you reach 3.02b patch. This can be found in mektek.net, in the Downloads section. There,you can see a drop-down section. Select MechWarrior IV:Mercenaries, then on the next screen select MekTek MekPaks and on the next screen, there, that is where the patches are placed. Also remember that the game needs the Disc 2 of the MechWarrior IV: Mercenaries. Once you start, create a new profile,after you have created your profile, click Start. Then click MechLab. Try to find the name Hollander II under the drop-down list of Mechs.

Level 3
Ok then I can't find any Hollander II pictures but I have found a picture of the Fafnir. I will send it now or if you are online,this is the website.
http://www.spacerat.at/3dart/fafnir.htm

Level 4
cool unit can you make more Robots mech animals or a great mechanical goblin maschine that looks like a pitbot XD delete the head and set a goblin at this place and with rocket launchers and gatlings or another weapons ok now i must say 5/5 good job ;)

Level 1
to begin with i have 2 give u a big :thumbs_up: 4 your "Drillbot"-Model!!!
i'am about using this Model, but im needing some animations in case of having the drillbot under the earth. culd you perhaps add some animations 4 me - for moving the bot under the earth?
4 questions please pm me :smile:

greedz
h1onE

Level 3
Amazing model, also the smaller size suit my needs, good work.
Interesting concept 4/5.

Level 2
Same request as h1onE: please add a Walk Alternate animation. It can be the exact same as the Stand Alternate, we just need it to not appear to jump out of the ground when moving while burrowed.

I'm using it as a siege weapon that has a low-capacity transport function. Interestingly, cargo holds and their contents survive intact when (un)burrowing.

Cool model and a very good Attack anim. :goblin_good_job: