• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnome Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
This is my baseline idea, i am making a cinematic called, well the title of this thread, its about a gnome who enjoys fishing who ends up killing the most unlikely of people, (a gnome army vs a legion army twice the size, ho does that sound) and i am going to make it into an epesodic cinematic with many episodes. How do you think this would work?

Level 34
First you hear quiet and calm music, while you watch a cute little gnome at fish. And then.. you f*cking hear f*cking death metal f*cking blasting out of your f*cking f*cked stereos while you see f*cking gnomes f*cking slaughter f*cking EVERYONE! Does that sound ok?

Level 1
sounds good, but u need to make the odds against the gnomes 100000000 to 1 so it seems impossible. id watch it then

Status
Not open for further replies.