• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnoll Slasher

I actually got around to revamping my 3 year old Gnoll slicer model.
*Cleaned up the unwrap
*Removed some unneeded vertexes
*Added armour
*Redid the skin
*Compressed the skin better
*Added demon hunter attack, walk and stand anims

if you want the older version, then look at this one:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/gnoll-slasher-148407/?prev=status%3Dp%26u%3DKimberly

Edits: Emergency and important fixes were done by General Frank.

EDIT: Updated, changed the skin so its more contrasted.

Keywords:
gnoll, slasher, slice, cutter, rogue, bandit, dog, hyena, werewolf
Contents

Gnoll Slasher (Model)

Reviews
18:36, 7th Nov 2009 General Frank: Kim, this is a very good model, which I would approve as soon as possible, but it contains some flaws, which, I am pretty sure, you can fix very quickly: - Add a stand ready animation, without it the model...

M

18:36, 7th Nov 2009
General Frank:

Kim, this is a very good model, which I would approve as soon as possible, but it contains some flaws, which, I am pretty sure, you can fix very quickly:

- Add a stand ready animation, without it the model performs rather strange.
- You could rename the portrait 1 animation to portrait talk to have a fully functional 'speaking' portrait.
- You might want to check if the even objects, especially those for the footprints are right.

13:32, 8th Now 2009
Changes are made and the model is approved now.

Level 2
the model itself is beautifull, but the animations are soo not suited for this heavy armored gnoll unit. Ilidan anims. just dont suit it at all. Othervies i would grade it highly